a legnagyobbnak - for the eldest





















Holnap délelőtt a legnagyobbam is útnak indul (ketten pedig hazajönnek délután), így neki is elkészült a szükséges neszeszer. Ugyanolyan, mint ezek, a nagyobb méret, akkora, mint a zöld.
Szép hétvégét, minden erre járónak!

Tomorrow morning my eldest kid going to leave for a camp (and two kids will come home in the afternoon), so I sewed the promised cosmetic bag for him, too. It is the same pattern as these two, and the size is the same as the green's.
Have a nice weekend!

1 megjegyzés:

Chris írta...

Hi there, your sewing is beautiful. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/